LAMZU Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies only to products purchased from stores operated directly by LAMZU. (lamzu.com). If you purchased from another seller, you must contact them and refer to their terms if you have any questions. Warranty service is provided by the seller and terms may vary depending on the seller's warranty policy.
We encourage all customers to inspect products immediately upon receipt.
Valid proof of purchase is required for any limited warranty claim. A valid proof of purchase is defined as one of the following:
1. Order number from the online store.
2. Sales receipt/invoice.
Warranty policies or terms may vary by region. Different models may have different warranty policies or durations.
Any defective items,wrong item, missing item, missing parts must be reported by contacting us within 7 days of receiving the package. If the product cannot be replaced (newly launched limited edition), the product will be fully refunded. You should attach a picture of the package as it was received, including the outer packaging and label. Your user manual or product page on the web will display a list of included items.
• 7 days: DOA (death on arrival), wrong item, missing item, missing parts
LAMZU is not responsible for shipping damage reported after seven days. For orders placed on Amazon, requests and reports must be made on Amazon.
• 30 days: returns and refunds
The procedure will depend on when you received the product and where you purchased it, the type of problem you have with your product.
The following only applies to products purchased from www.lamzu.com
Refunds are for the item price only, not shipping! The customer must ship the product to the seller's available warehouse by himself, and the shipping cost is not included. Products can only be returned due to quality problems. Any damaged or missing parts may be deducted from the refund, please contact the seller for more information on the price of each part. A restocking fee is only charged for damaged parts, missing components, visible signs of use. The customer is responsible for any issues during the return of the item, and the customer must be able to provide proof that the item has been delivered to the seller's warehouse (for example: courier tracking information) must submit a return request on firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will only be processed after the product has been inspected.
Applies only to products purchased from any online store (lamzu.com) operated directly by LAMZU. Warranty terms for products purchased on other sites are provided by them.
After 30 days, defective items will not be refunded or replaced, but the seller will maintain and repair the product for 1 year from the date of purchase. Only if the seller is unable to repair the item, the seller will provide the option to send a replacement. If repair and replacement are not possible, seller will offer a refund option. All shipping costs are at the seller's expense and there are no repair fees. During this process, the customer must not pay any shipping costs, as shipping costs not included in the pre-made labels provided by the seller will not be refunded to the customer. In addition to contacting sellers, printing labels, packaging products, and going to and from the post office. Shipping will be paid by the seller only with a prepaid shipping label.
The customer must provide evidence of the defect and report it to the seller. If the product received by the seller is not defective, or is repaired by any of the tests required during this period, the customer must pay for shipping to the repair center and back to the customer.
During repair, if necessary, any accessories not included in the original product may be discarded during disassembly and repair operations. Any original parts damaged during operation will be replaced with new parts.
*The RMA process may take 5-7 business days for the unit to be tested and repaired.
• Limitation of Liability
LAMZU shall not be liable for events beyond LAMZU's control, such as data loss, force majeure, unavailability, viruses, property damage, business interruption, lost profits or other consequential, punitive or special damages, however caused by breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise. LAMZU's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price you paid for the product or service plus interest permitted by law. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state, jurisdiction or province. LAMZU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Product repair after the warranty period (outside the warranty period)
If your product is "Out of Warranty" and requires repair or replacement service, please contact us at email@example.com
*LAMZU may not have replacement parts for discontinued models.
Consumables are as follows.
Keycaps, mouse pads, mouse feet, and products or parts that are described as consumables.
Consumables are still warranted to be free from defects.
If you receive a defective or DOA consumable or part, it must be reported within seven (7) days of purchase or within two (2) days of arrival.
• Product maintenance after the warranty period (Out of Warranty)
If your product is "Out of Warranty" and requires replacement service or repair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Out-of-warranty service is not free and does not include two-way shipping.
• Limited Warranty Period
Consumables are not covered by this limited warranty. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SOFTWARE OR NON-LAMZU BRANDED PRODUCTS.
If the product becomes anomalous, DOA, malfunctioning or defective during the warranty period, LAMZU will, at its option, replace or repair the product. LAMZU may repair the product with new or refurbished components or parts, or replace the product with a new or refurbished product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
LAMZU reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
LAMZU reserves the right to bill you shipping and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified product or product not covered by this limited warranty that is returned to LAMZU for repair or replacement. Service charges vary based on labor costs and actual materials reasonably necessary to replace missing parts or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
LAMZU may use new, refurbished or used parts if terms permit. Products sent for warranty service will be repaired and returned or replaced with a fully tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.
This LAMZU limited warranty begins on the date of original purchase of the product and is verified by proof of purchase provided and/or confirmed by an authorized reseller.
Replacement parts and/or products may include new or refurbished parts or products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or products will meet the performance and reliability standards of new or parts of the same model, however, such products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects or obvious signs of use.
• This limited warranty does not apply to: (“Exclusions”)
1. Damage caused by repairs not authorized by LAMZU.
2. Damage caused by improper installation, including but not limited to incorrect or insufficient power supply.
3. Defects caused by long-term improper use.
4. Damage caused by the customer during transportation or movement.
5. Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots or dents), malfunction, loss or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, neglect, improper maintenance and storage or natural disasters.
6. Custom modules, custom painted products. (However, modifications made anywhere by you or unauthorized service providers)
7. Damage caused by infection or installation of illegal software.
8. Removed, altered, defaced or damaged warranty seal and/or original factory serial number.
9. Minor flaws that meet design specifications
10. Damage caused by failure to use the product in accordance with the instructions for use or the user manual, use not in accordance with the product instructions for use or the user manual, or failure to perform cleaning or preventive maintenance
11. UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT
12. Damage caused by modification of products or components to change functions or performance without LAMZU's written permission.
13. Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not impair function, including but not limited to scratches or cracks on visible surfaces.
14. Used Products. (Buy from 3rd party as "Used")
15. Any equipment or components not included in the product originally sold to you
16. Normal wear and tear
17. Improper use of the product, no receipt/acknowledgment, invalid purchase or no communication will void any warranty.
18. Water damage
19. Loss of data
20. Damage caused by connecting devices or components other than LAMZU branded products.
• Definition of product defects, anomalies and malfunctions.1. Does not turn on, does not work at all.
2. The model name does not match the shipment (please check with your dealer first).
3. The product is obviously damaged or missing parts.
4. Didn't work as advertised.
5. Security issues.
For keyboard products, mechanical switches are consumables. They do have a life of stroke. The switch is under warranty for the life of it. Keyboard products may use different switches from different manufacturers. These switches are guaranteed to operate properly for their stated lifetime. Please check the product page in our website www.lamzu.com for your model switch life.